Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

i had a nervous breakdown in 2000 i was of work for 6 months

Customer Question

i had a nervous breakdown in 2000 i was of work for 6 months then on 2004 my daughter suffered a horrific car accident she was given a 2 million to one chance to live she suffered a tear in the accending aorta 5 broken ribs punctured rib fractured pelvis fractured ankle traumatic brain injury a bleed on the brain she was in hospital for 9months to learn to walk talk eveything from scathch she graduated with a degree last month as a learning and support worker foeaching its been hard but worth it i take venafaxaline 150mr and diazepam prn but i am so frighted of going backwards but my gp says it wont happen
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. How long have you been on the medications and up to now have they been working well for you? If so, why do you think you might go backwards?