Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi doc its shazad, back in August I had a CTPA which picked

Hi doc its shazad, back in August I had a CTPA which picked up some ground glass opacity in the posterior lower lobes.. The report said that it's probably a dependent change or early signs of an infection.
Anyway my chest physician advised me to have a chest ct 3 months later to see any changes.. I had this repeat chest ct a couple of weeks ago.. The chest physician messaged me earlier and said: Got the CT. No GG changes. Will dictate letter to GP
What does he mean by this? IS it good news?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
We talked about this before as I recall Shazad. Are you saying that he said the second scan was totally normal?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well we did touch in this topic but I hadnt had the second scan when I spoke to you.. He just messaged me that message an hour ago.. So is he saying its normal?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--he's saying it's normal and I told you back then that I thought it would since what was on there before was just a bit of atelectasis--some collapsed air sacs that usually open up in time. So, yes it's good news since there's nothing wrong with your lungs
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks.. I gotta say you are a very good doc
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, I try my friend