Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Just did a 4 k run blood pressure 90 over 60 pulse 50. So I

Just did a 4 k run blood pressure 90 over 60 pulse 50. So I guess for 50 im ok ? If it was pathological I'd be in trouble after 2 years I'm guessing ??
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--were these measurements just after you ran?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi dr chip this question is and has been exhaustedly answered it's just my anxiety problem reassurances help it no this is my resting blood pressure always has been this since I was 18
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I see. So do you have a concern about your heart, and, if so, can you tell me a little about that? You mentioned something possibly pathological above?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No sir my heart in fine ! Lol ally blood work was reviews by Dr David and was all very good I run a low normal wbc count have done for years but I suffer mass health anxiety !! I run a sussesful business but get a headache I'm panicking crazy but true the experts here are great at helping me.
When I have a panic they discuss it and put my mind at rest
The wbc this year runs 5.9. 4.2. 3.9 3.8 4.0 3.68 3.54 3.8.
My dental surgery healed in 5 days !! I am fit and strong and the docs say its genetic and will go up if needed I feel fine. But I panic !!! Lol and need the chat
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I fully understand Mark. The WBC looks fine and your blood pressure and pulse look fine for someone your age who's in great physical conditioning. May I be so bold as go ask if you've gotten any therapy for your health anxiety problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I go to a harley street specialist.
It's hypnotheraoy and is helping strangely it's the Google that makes me worse. ! Google says wbc is 4. To 10. And list horrible things if high it low !!
my doc says rubbish that's the mean average you are fine it's going up and down but staying constant like it does is good.
Also he says that my full profile.
Alt 20 ast 19 gamma gt 9 bilibrubin 8. Esr 1 platelets 188. Red cells 5.10 iron 24. Ck 90 c reative protein 0.2 all the rest normal. Tells him that
Do you agree
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Those numbers are fine Mark. I tell my patients not to Google their symptoms or their lab numbers because that can scare the bejeesus out of them. Usually one gets the differential diagnosis with the worst conditions at the top and one really needs a real physician to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Agreed.
That is why I use this site he says the ALP and the gamma gt at 60 and 9 are good reassurance on the bones and marrow.
So you think I'm fine ?
And concentrate on the anxiety now. ?
He says I can run between 3.6 and 5 and live normally as I have been ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I see nothing whatsoever worrisome in any of the values you've given me Mark and keep up the running--that sounds great and it does show that you're in great physical shape. I have more than my share of patients with your kind of health anxiety and therapy is essential for that. Sounds like you're doing just fine. Hope I've helped a bit with that today and call on me at any time if you need me again for any reason. The question will go directly to me if you use this link
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-doctorchip
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So the wbc is fine ?
Thanks for your help. Il leave excellent rating
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes it is--nothing to worry about with that
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience: 20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. 3.8 at mo ol ??I'm re testing in 6 months only because I insisted ! I book blood work every month should I stop that maybe ???
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
3.8 is fine and yes every month blood work, especially when things seem to be in a normal range, is overkill Every 6 months if fine