Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

Help needed ??

Customer Question

Help needed ??
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 2 years ago.
Dr. C. :

Hi and welcome to the site. My name is***** and I'll be providing medical information for you today.

Dr. C. :

What would you like help with?

Customer :

what Can prognosis b like with a person who had colon cancer surgery in march but there was no organ spread . But a recent pet scan showed 1 16 mm liver met and 1 met in the aortocaval node ?

Dr. C. :

AH, let me find you an expert in that specialty.

Customer :

It's ok leave it

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please cancel it