Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

hi, me and hubby have been trying for a baby i have recently

hi, me and hubby have been trying for a baby
i have recently been feeling low on an energy and have been feeling nausea. sometimes i would throw up
got really bad head aches and yes there is a mood swings.
my first day of my period was on the 12th November and i am on 24 day cycle could i be pregnant
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi We can continue after this if you'd like but yes you could be pregnant although at most you would be perhaps a week along. It's a little too early for a pregnancy test to register positive--that might take another week--so you could take one now but if it's negative you'd need to repeat it in a week. Hope by then it will be positive and if it is, congratulations to you and your hubby