Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I don't know if this is an admissible

Customer Question

I don't know if this is an admissible question - but here goes. At 88 years of age I am reasonably fit and still driving. My problem is that my mobility for short distances is reasonably good with a walking stick, but over about 100 yards I am struggling. It occurred to me that it would be helpful to have a small mobility scooter which I could keep stowed in my car boot - as a sort of dinghy to extend my range. I am 6ft 2ins and about 13 and a half stones in weight. It would of course need to be light enough for me to lift out and assemble. Any suggestions? BillXXX

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Bill,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Close the question. Thanks for trying BillXXXX