Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi doc .. Went to see the cardiologist and asked him.. When

Customer Question

Hi doc .. Went to see the cardiologist and asked him.. When I was describing it he'd said I'm guessing it's an "extra asystole" .. Anyway I think that's what I think he said but then when he saw the twitch on my chest he said its DEFINATELY my pectoralis major that's twitching
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
What I saw was nothing like an extrasystole--not an extra asystole (you just mistook the term). So what did he tell you about the twitching pec?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yeah he said that when I was telling him of how it felt.. But promptly changed his mind when he saw it .. He said its harmless and nothing to worry about
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Well, I only tell friends things like I told you so but.................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Lol I never doubt your diagnosis doc
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
So we're OK here? Nothing more you need to know about this for now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes ok for now.. Might call on you later if I need to.. U have a nice day at work
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
You too and try to think of happy things--otherwise you'll have to get up out of your chair right now, go to the window, open the window, stick your head and and.......... And your neighbours be damned.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Haha. Chat later
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Later then