Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hello an update for you.. The cardiologist rang me yesterday

Hello an update for you.. The cardiologist rang me yesterday to tell me that 24 hour BP has come back at an avrrage reading of 129/84
Also the twitching has calmed down a little bit.. Still there but happening approx once or twice a min rather than every 10 or 15 secs like it was
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
So no more worries?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't think i will be completely worry free until the twitching has completely gone and also until I've had my 72 hour ecg which is this Friday and my cardiac mri on the 16th of this month.. Then all being well I can go into 2015 as a new person :-)
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Well I really think you can stop worrying now but I guess we'll have to wait two more weeks or so. I think the twitching will be over with in another day or two.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am trying to say to myself that there's nothing to worry about but then there's a part of me that fights against that lol
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
I know. Just remember that if only's and what if's are really a waste of mental energy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks doc
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Keep in touch and have a great day