Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi, I have been feeling overly tired since last Friday. I also

Hi, I have been feeling overly tired since last Friday. I also have lower back pain and a slightly sensitive left testicle. They also feel slightly swollen. I did go for a bicycle ride on Thursday and then started to feel tired the next day.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--do you have any other medical conditions and how old are you? Is the testicle tender at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am 33 years old. It doesn't feel tender all over. Just at times I can feel it's a bit sensitive. I think they are slightly swollen. I did suffer from Pneumonia 3 years ago but I was getting sick more than usual after the pneumonia. Had loads of test and found nothing.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Can you tell me more about the overly tired feeling? And where exactly is the back pain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes just been feeling tired. After I wake up in the morning and for most of the day. I would say that the lower back pain is about 3 or 4 inches up from base of spine and on both sides of back. I have had these symptoms before.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Sorry for all the questions. No fever, chills, sore throat, etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did feel a slight chill at the beginning but no more. I used to get a lot of fevers after the Pneumonia but don't have these symptoms now. No sore throat either.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. As for the overly tired feeling that's a little hard to nail down but you could be going through a viral syndrome like the flu. That said, with back pain and testicle pain you might have a kidney stone or perhaps a kidney infection, although without a fever that isn't likely. I would suggest you see your doctor for an exam and a urinalysis for now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok I will contact my local GP. Thanks for your help.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok one last thing. Could any if this be related to Prostate gland?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Possibly it could be a prostate infection, yes, but from what you've told me I think not. The urinalysis would check for that