Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

i had a body to body message with unknow HIV lady ... there

Customer Question

i had a body to body message with unknow HIV lady ... there was no kissing no hand job no blow job and no penetration . where i first sprayed my penis with a spray for delaying ejaculation, and then wore a condom. I laid on my back and the lady started rubbing here vagina to my penis. until i think she finished. i moved her and i noticed that the cobdum was almost taken away. i replaced the condum and let her lay ob her face and i was only touching the vagina from behind, with no penetration. tehn i made her rurn where she was facing me then i rubbed my penis to her vagina and vulva . i ejaculated in the condum ....i moved and cleaned my penis immediately with water. Now Is the vagina secretion could lead to HIV transmittance? since when i was laying at my back there might be secretion on the penis ... I was a advised that PCR in 9 days will be conclusive for HIV ? Is there other tests i can to undertake to make sure that i did not get any infections from this incidence? Could some one have HIV with out penetration?

now it is 5 days and i am having flue symptoms..and no feeling for eating?

Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Dr Basu :

Hi there, This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Dr Basu :

The risk of HIv transmission from vaginal fluid is extremely low.

Dr Basu :

The risk is not even properly defined .

Dr Basu :

but at least one in 10,000 cases.

Dr Basu :

So this is a very low risk act.

Dr Basu :

Yes HIV PCR test after 9 days is very sensitive and can be taken as conclusive in combination with a 4th generation HIV antibody test

Dr Basu :

HIV with vaginal penetration is very unlikely as I stated above.

Dr Basu :

Best wishes,

Dr Basu :

It was my pleasure to help you today.
I am Dr Basu experienced in HIV Diseases.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.
Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- :

I am sorry but there was no penetration. So still there is a risk? Also for the 4th generation HIV can it be done in 9 days also

Dr Basu :

The risk is extremely low

Dr Basu :

We are taking about one in 10000 cases type of risk.

Dr Basu :

Yes 4th generation HIv antibody test is still very sensitive and conclusive with HIV PCR test.

Dr Basu :

Best wishes,

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : r there any other tests that I can make for std and it is conclusive in 9 days since I have a partner and I would like to take all precautions that she does not get infected of any sort . thank you
Dr Basu :

For HIv these tests are all that are recommended.

Dr Basu :

For other stds, you can get tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia by urine test, hepatitis B ad C by blood tests.

Dr Basu :

The risks are still very low for other stdfs.

Dr Basu :

best wishes,

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : i am sorry dr but do you mean even all stds are still low in terms of risk
Dr Basu :

That is correct

Dr Basu :

It was my pleasure to help you today.
I am Dr Basu experienced in Infectious Diseases.
This is the link to my profile:

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : I am sorry but honestly I am terrified since I lost almost 5 kg and I have symptoms of flue with no fever and sore throat however I am a heavy smoker and with this I am even smoking more .
Dr Basu :

have you ever got flu before in the past?

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : yes
Dr Basu :

ok so what makes you think this time it will be any different?

Dr Basu :

that is most common and it is too early to be terrified in just 5 days of illness.

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : but u know I read so much in the net and honestly it is the first time in all of my life that I have done such a thing. I have never gone wrong ways in my entire life and as such ready the the hiv can be contaminated as the scortium or the shaft of he penis is covered with it
JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : I asked the girl she says she is hiv negative as she is also saying she is a version( hard to believe 28 years female from Thailand)
JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : but does this make any difference
Dr Basu :

As per scientific studies i have to say the information you got just scaremongering.

Dr Basu :

the risk is extremely low and these studies are based on thousands of population over several years

Dr Basu :

So I will trust them more than any online stories.

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : so even if the secretion covered the penis and he scortium it is still low risk for hiv and stds
Dr Basu :

still very low risk

Dr Basu :

even with unprotected sex the risk is about one in 300 cases.

Dr Basu :

so that si also well below 1%

Dr Basu :

so you can see this does not agree with popular misconception

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : but there was no penetration no blow job no kissing no fingering and almost with a condum
Dr Basu :

yes I got that --

Dr Basu :

I just wanted to show you the worst case scenario

Dr Basu :

that is also not bad

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : so you thon thise symptoms are sychology issues ?
Dr Basu :

absolutely.

Dr Basu :

I will be happy to continue our conversation.

Dr Basu :

But you need to rate the chat now so that I get compensated for my time :)

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : so pcr and hiv 4th generation and gonorrhea . chlamydia , hepatitis,b and c will be enough to go a ahead with my partner if the results were negative
Dr Basu :

absolutely

Dr Basu :

no reason to worry

JACUSTOMER-pouuvlr5- : I really appreciate your cooperation and I will rate you now with best and kindest regards
Dr Basu :

Very welcome

Dr Basu :

best wishes,

Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience: MD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dear dr.
how long does it take to have results of the pcr . also is it possible to take it after 8 days of the incident. or does it have to be 9 days ?
thanks
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
PCR result may take up to a week.
It can be done anytime immediately after the exposure, but the result is very accurate after a week of exposure ( 7 days).
Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dear DrI had made the following tests anti hiv1&2 ve p24 antigensHepatitis B(hbsAh)AntijeniHepatitis C virus (anti Hcv)Hepatitis B (anti Hbs)chlamydia trachoma this DNA(pcr)Hiv Rna (pcr)the results are not yet finished the lab dr told me that hive rna ((pcr) is not conclusive after 8 days now I amconfused . did idiot he proper tests or is there anything else i have to make . i need tone sure that everything is done properlythe results are chlamydia trachoma tics DNa pcr clamaydia trachoma tics ct negative neisseria gonorrhoeae ng negative anti hiv 1&2 Ve p24 Antijeni negative (.14 s/so)the hepatitis b anti Hbs 0mlu/mlhepatitis B hbsag antijeni negative (0.35 s/co) hepatitis c virus (anti Hcv) negative (0.08 s/co)the pcr result is still not yet it needs another 6 days are those results conclusive especially the anti hiv 1&2 ve p24 Antijeni considering that it is only 8 days since the incidence . please I need your answer
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
HIV antibody test and PCR together are conclusive even after 8 days.
All tests are negative.
I expect PCR test to be negative as well.
This is based on current understanding.
best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok thanks I will come back to you when the result of the pcr is there
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
sure
best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Drthe result of the PCR came to be negative . the incident took place on 11/29/2014 the sample was given on 12/8/2014 . the result came on today 12/12/2014 . I made anothe combo test on 12/7/2014 and I recived the results today it is negative as per my above other test and these test. what is the situation since I visited an infection Dr and he told me that the results are 80% and I should repeat the test of combo on 1/1/2015 which means after one month of the incident to be 99% sure . and when I asked him if it is safe to make sex with my wife he said if I were in your shoes I will wait until I make the combo on 1/1/2015 . I am really getting so much confused . Are the results of the Pcr and the combo as I made not conclusive since of the duration or what is the status I am really so desperate to know . and are there any other tests that I can make to be sure, since i am so much pressure of this issue.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
So far all tests are egative and that suggest 99% chance you do not have HIV.
yes you can repeat the tests again after 8 weeks but that will only make it 99.999% so not much difference
You can move on with current results.
Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Dr.
I just wanted to take your advice so I will put this issue behind me. shall I repeat the Pcr and the combo again since when I took the test it was almost 8 days + 11 hrs for the incidence . I know my question might seem stupid but honestly I am not able to take this issue out. Since as much as I read on the net as much I get confused. some sites say it must be 2 weeks at least and others say 2 to 3 days for the PCR. So I really need your professional response. and thank you for your usual support .
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
You do not need to repeat the PCR any more.
YOu may take the HIV antibody testing after 8 weeks for confirmation of these tests.
PCR is very ensitive even at 8 days as well.
That is why together PCR test is 99% sensitive.
Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks Dr
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
very welcome
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dear dr I made the following culture and the results were as follows : gram epithelial cells ,gram positive cocci ,a few gram positive Basilli, and gram negative Basilli were seen . culture :aerobe pathogenic bacteria was not isolated
sample urethral swab .
is this something I should worry about ?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
No it is not concerning.
Does not suggest any specific infection.
Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Man you are really great in cooperation and I think you are areal asset to the justanswer.co.uk
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Very welcome
Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi Dr I made a combo test today after 15 days and 12 hrs of exposure and it came to be negative does this tell me any thing ?
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Yes that makes it more accurate
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so you are still behind the 99 %
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Yes it is about 99% for now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dear dr
I made rana hiv Pcr on 15 which is after 15+ days also it came to be negative . so what is the status as per the current situation and the other tests made earlier do I have to repeat any thing or shall I do any other tests in futue or is it now conclusive since a pcr was done on day 8+ and a combo also .then on day 11 combo then pcr and combo on 15+ days in addition to the stds they were repeated on both the 8+ and 15+ .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
dear dr
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all of the tests were negative