Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi, I've been under a lot of financial and work-based pressure

Hi, I've been under a lot of financial and work-based pressure and stress lately, and seem to have a very acidic stomarch. I'm gassy, my toilet routines seem to be changing, while there is burning and itching at my anus with a regular clear liquid discharge with no blood.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Phil, MD :

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Phil, MD :

please enter chat

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Hi Stewart
this sounds like GERD or reflux disease
Also possibly irritable bowel
I would start by taking prilosec 20 mg per day and seeing your GP
That should help
Also, simethicone over the counter is effective for gas
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)