Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Wondered if you can help I feel really poorly it started with

Customer Question

Wondered if you can help I feel really poorly it started with quite a sevre headache 5 weeks ago when I was unable to get out of bed I was sick but had not eaten anything that lasted for about 8 days directly after that my left ear lost sound they said I have fluid in it that lasted for about 3 weeks and has eased in the meantime my right ear then went they said I had an infection gave me a course of antibiotics that did not solve the issue and they gave me a spray which calmed everything down however 3 days ago my right ear went again they said it is fluid not an infection plus I still have an headache but I have also started to ache like I have the flu but only the ache symptoms the headache is not bad now but still struggle to push when I go to the toilet I have within the last 5 weeks had pains in my neck and my jaw has been uncomfortable I feel extremely tired and feel like I want to sleep constantly but all they are saying is that I don't have a temperature and my heart is not racing my doctor put me on beta blockers however I have not taken them for a couple of days I have also had loose bowels but now quite constipated.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Were the beta blockers for the headaches? Did you have your thyroid function tested?