Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi Dr. Phil, You answered my question about an acidic stomach

Hi Dr. Phil, You answered my question about an acidic stomach quite fully a few days ago, but have received a message asking for more details. What would you like to know?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
What is your question?
I can't seem to find it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Dr. Phil.

My name is ***** ***** we were initially in contact about 6 days ago. I'm now responding to a follow-up message from you. Then, and now, I had a problem with an apparently acidic stomach.

I've been under sustained financial and professional stress and pressure since August, and suspect the condition we discussed is probably related to that.

As discussed, I am often gassy, my toilet routine has changed, and often I have to go to the toilet within 30 mins of when I eat. There have also been problems with a wet clear discharge, even after thorough post-toilet cleaning, while at other times I can feel unusually dry. The toilet itself can vary between wet/washy and hard, and can also vary in colour. There is no sign of blood anywhere.

I have been taking a lot of peppermint tea and peppermint/chalk medicaments, which have helped, but not stopped the problem, which is continuing.

I think you need to get on prilosec daily Stewart
20 mg in the morning before breakfast.
that will help a lot
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)