Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

what are breasts meant to feel like. I know youre meant to

what are breasts meant to feel like. I know youre meant to check for lumps, but both of them just feel like one big lump. I cant feel them if I gently squeeze or push, but if I put my whole hand around both of them under and squeeze I can feel big lump in the middle of both. and if I push a finger into the middle of both of them and wiggle around I can feel a lump. though I am only 19 and I think they have both always been like this since puberty. I have also got an inverted nipple which I got at puberty but I have gone to the doctors about that and they had a quick look and said its fine
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

These are normal feelings and how your breasts feel. Its also not the way to do a self breast exam.

Dr. K. :

Here is how to do a self breast exam

Dr. K. :

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/moreinformation/breastcancerearlydetection/breast-cancer-early-detection-acs-recs-bse