Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Dear Dr. I hv asked this qs earlier(no ans so far from website)

Customer Question

Dear Dr. I hv asked this qs earlier(no ans so far from website) but want to reconfirm from u. I had sex with a escort with condom. However during sex i stumulated her vagina with my thumb.Also touched the thumb on her body and after 12 mins or so licked the body (not vagina). I had a eaten wanton so wz burned and had an abrasion in my mouth. Can i get hiv trnamission in this way. ? Also if i want to test which is the short window test. Also i got a negative result from hiv pcr rna after 7 days is this enough window period. I am very anxious pls help.
Thanks & Regards
Karan
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Hasan :

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want.

Dr. Hasan :

I will address your concerns separately.

Dr. Hasan :

First of all you are not at risk of getting HIV through this incident.

Dr. Hasan :

The reason is very simple.

Dr. Hasan :

HIV can't live outside human body for more than few seconds.

Dr. Hasan :

you licked the body after 12 minutes, so even if the virus was there on body, it must be dead and can't get transmitted

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

Dear Dr. Some websites say it can live for hrs

Dr. Hasan :

So in my opinion, you don't need to get tested.

Dr. Hasan :

No it can't for sure

Dr. Hasan :

On line stuff is not always reliable.

Dr. Hasan :

Reading on line just give you anxiety and nothing else.

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

are

Dr. Hasan :

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

i dont mean to be rude but do u specialize in this field

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

do i forget about all tests

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

I hv abstained from sex with my wife for 4weeks

Dr. Hasan :

It's a general problem. HIV has become so extensive that it can present in any speciality and in general practice, people do come with the similar fears like you have.

Dr. Hasan :

I have helped a lot of people in my clinic and on this site as well.

Dr. Hasan :

You don't need to abstain from sex.

Dr. Hasan :

you are safe to go.

Dr. Hasan :

In my opinion, you don't need even further testing.

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

Thanks a ton appreciate

Dr. Hasan :

If HIV transmission was so easy, every second person should have HIV

Dr. Hasan :

HIV fear itself is a big problem and that's what you have.

Dr. Hasan :

So just relax, take my words and forget it

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

Can i contact u later? or do i will pay again. is my member confirm

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

I did get a rash so i wz scared

Dr. Hasan :

Yes you can contact me any time even after rating my answer. Paying again will be your choice.

Dr. Hasan :

Don't worry about that.

JACUSTOMER-uoideghn- :

ok i trust u

Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Does oral sex ie female performing on me without condom hv risk of transmission

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

also does handling condomm etc after sex pose a risk during washing genitals wth same hands

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Yes this has a risk but that is also very very low. You can say 1 in 1000 people can get HIV like this. Even for transmission this way, a bleeding sore on penis or her mouth should be there. No washing genitals or handling condom can't do anything. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how long does a normal hiv concentration survive in air,, say blood

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
It can stay just for few seconds.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry for bothering you. Last qs.

Dr if i had sex and changed the condom with the same hands and put on a new condom before penetration and touched the inner part of the new condom which will touch my penis ,while wearing it and had some vaginal fluid of the previos condom {as i handles it to remove it. Will i bcm infected in this way

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
No not at all. You can't get HIV like this. Virus is supposed to be dead by that time. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Hasan Bhai ,

god bless u.

take care

inshallah.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you :) and same to you. Take care and please don't stress yourself. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr does sore throat girls performing oral sex on me that is does fallatio hv a hiv transmission risk for me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr ,

I have had aslip disc how long for it to heal.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Karan sore throat is not the cause of HIV transmission. Time limit for healing of slipped disc depend on various factors so we can't determine it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr. Hasan ,

Thanks for all your ans . As you have rightly said HIV is such a scary disease 1 does get fear. I want to ask you this last qs. forgive me for bothering you but I need to get it out of my head so need your help and advise. I vaginal sex with a condom with an escort and halfway decided to go for oral sex. I had to remove the condom and some vaginal fluid must have been at the base of my penis, any way the girl did perform oral on me and touched her hand at the base of my penis also she might hv licked that area where the vaginal fluid was present during oral she touched my penis without washing hands and also licked me. Can this vaginal fluid from hand or mouth transmit HIV.

Sorry once again to bother you. Pls do help me with this qs.

Always remain gratefull to you.

Your;s Truely

Karan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr. Hasan ,

Always remain gratefull to you.

Your;s Truely

Karan

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Karan I am sorry but as per policy, you should ask a new question for further discussion or you can accept additional services offer. Regards