Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi Dr chip. 24 hours later temp is 36.6 went up to 38.8 late

Customer Question

Hi Dr chip. 24 hours later temp is 36.6 went up to 38.8 late yesterday I'm feeling a lot better. Guess you were right my immune system is good. My molar healed in 5 days cut healed in a week flu 48 hours. Good signs ??? That my wbc works just fine ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Mark--just got on. Sounds like your immune system is perfect and the virus didn't have much of a chance. Hope you had a great Christmas Day
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lol. Well first ever XMAS in bed lol. No wine but a little dinner.
Hope you had a true usa XMAS !!
So this is reassuring re the immunity wbc etc ?? In reality I would be struggling if a prob ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sounds like your WBC's and your immune system smacked that bugger of a virus right in his tracks old chap. Not sure what a true USA Christmas is supposed to be but mine was great. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this Boxing Day in the UK? If so and you have the energy go and be generous to your employees
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Fantastic yes Boxing Day my employees are off for a week paid and I gave them a bonus !!!!
So to finish. Mind fully at rest wbc and immune good as ever ?
On a last note my doc said the alp was also very reassuring my level is 60 what is it and what does it mean ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Alkaline phosphatase is one of the liver enzymes and your level is fine. We mostly see it elevated with gall bladder problems and common bile duct obstruction when it's the only one of the enzymes that's elevated. Goes up with pancreatitis too but as I recall your amylase and lipase levels were fine Bot***** *****ne here--your as healthy as a horse or a mule or a donkey or whatever four-legged animal you prefer
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience: 20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just need to get that into my silly mind !!!! Cognitive in a week any drugs that you would use for health anxiety disorder. Doc says same as you also means my bone marrow ok he said ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Your bone marrow is fine Mark. I might consider a low dose SSRI like Zoloft for you but the real problem--the cause of the anxiety--is the thinking pattern and SSRI's really don't affect that part.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I analyse everything too much I think but only health to this degree. Thanks for reassurance in bone marrow .
Try cognitive ????
Excellent rating as usual
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
CBT--done well--is very effective but it takes work--writing down the thoughts and then writing down arguments against the illogic parts of the thoughts and then reading that over and over. I know it sounds way too simple but the basic idea is to defragment part of your brain and reboot it like a computer and it takes a while for that reprogramming to stick
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok il try. But I'm fine pathologically ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No you're fine physically. Let's delete the term pathological from your vocabulary
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lol
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dr chip. I'm feeling fine temp 36.4 no cough no aches had a short walk
Can I have a couple of glasses of that Italian wine I imported now ??
I'm guessing my immune did well ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Mark--I was off. Have at it with the wine and drink a toast for me
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will do !!
My immune ok ?even my mind is saying it must be !!!! Lol.
By the way goty report back from my medical at the Kensington chambers.
I had a camera down my nose checked out throat larynx and hypotharinx
Mouth and all that area. Came back perfect no signs of reflux or any damage I'm guessing at 50 that's a good sign. ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Your immune system, Mark, was always fine--just time for your mind to catch up to it (LOL). Sounds like you can continue to sing opera--even in a falsetto
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lol but joking aside its best to have that done at 50 right ?
Just the ibs c and tension headaches to find a cure for. I've had both for 20 years now on and off. !!!!
I'm guessing the cognitive should cure them ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--good that you had the test. CBT should do wonders for both tension headaches and IBS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But your sure as my doc seems to be that's what they are. ?
He tells me remember something bad dosnt come and go it stays and gets worse progressively in one place pain wise get that into your mind !!!!
Do you agree ??
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Absolutely I agree
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ThNk you for all your help Dr chip I hope I get to the usa next year as planned. Il buy you a beer. !!
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That's a deal Mark but bring along your best bottle of wine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Chianti reserver1981 you guys have helped me so much lately. It's a difficult disorder I have but j will try to solve it
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Glad I could help Mark--but don't just try--do it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Recieved load and clear. !! Forget cancer and stuff now all tests in ? Bloods and scans ????
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Defrag and reboot the computer after you've erased all browsing data and any useless files
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Code for yes then. !! Il do my best next year. Il call you if panicking
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Call on me any time my friend. Cheers