Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have a prolapsed rectum and collapsed Virginia have been

I have a prolapsed rectum and collapsed Virginia have been treated by my doctor for a bad uti having 2 different bugs grown and blood at every ruin sample of +++ and treated with three different antibiotics I am still getting the symtoms with another which has started in the last couple of days I am getting unbareable pains in the lower part of my body I fell as if my whole urine/rectum/vagina are being pushed .Out. my lower back at buttocks level i and base of spine radiating to the front groin areas is unbareable painful as I take a lot of pain killers for my arthritis and fibromyalgia (tramdol paracetamol and high blood pressure tabs) I am limited to what else I can take, but today the pain has been so bad I have taken a couple of codine phosphate that my son had earlier this year as this with everything else I take has taken the edge of. I am 66 and overweight. My own doctor is not available until Tuesday.I don't think I can last that long
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sorry to hear about this. We can continue after this if you'd like but the main thing for you right now is to get some more of the codeine tablet if you can--either through an urgent care center or at the A&E. Pain this severe is not something you should suffer with until Tuesday. That said, if you haven't consulted a surgeon about a repair for the two prolapses, you should
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I am glad you said I could take more codine tabs and hope this is enough to take edge of pain and as soon as I see my gp on Tuesday (or another one in the practise on Monday if no better) I will get them to refere me for tests
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure Denise but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you