Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My son has tonsilitus but has had it for over a week taking

My son has tonsilitus but has had it for over a week taking only paracetamol. Tonight he has complained about neck and ear problems and is struggling to swallow. Hes becoming frustrated with the pain. I've looked online and think he may have a Quincey, but 111 have said a doctor will ring back in six hours. Should I just take him over to the a&be now or wait for the 111 call
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
I would take him to A and E now
There is no point in waiting.
He is likely going to need antibiotics anyways
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)