DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have bipola and borderline personality disorder over the

I have bipola and borderline personality disorder over the last few weeks I have been getting more verbally aggressive at a variety of people. I can't stop it just happens. I want to ring my crisis team but feel I can't because other people need them more ie suicidal etc. and as I'm ok until someone says something I don't like I'm ok. I am on lithium, and psychotic drug. What shall I do? I have to return back to my job at a nursery on Monday. Please note I'm not violent but defo verbally angry.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Actually, in fact, the crises team prefers that you call before things get worse.
They will look more dimly on waiting until there is a big problem.
What you should do is call them.
This is not really a self help, do it by yourself , situation.
I have been part of crises teams, and we prefer prevention as much as possible.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
His answer I feel is not worth 23.00 I could answer the answer myself.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
This is a back and forth format.
The answer is correct, and you did not come back to ask more, as you were invited to do.
What you did do is give me a poor service rating despite my invitation to you, and that rates me bad with ja and sees to it that I am not paid
Did you do that deliberately? Or was that an error?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Dr I'm so sorry I told you I am getting easily angry. What you wrote was right it's just that I knew that all along. I have been trying to cancel my grade I gave you. I haven't got a clue how to do it. My apologies. Maria
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You can rate excellent on this post
Let me know if you have a problem doing it