Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hi there I would really appreciate your help as I have a problem

Customer Question

Hi there
I would really appreciate your help as I have a problem with my whole body of which started with a sore on top of my ear. I then started to have what seem to be grub like things coming from under my fingers and then noticed my skin was secreting tiny white egg like things and when I touch things o leave white bits and grease marks . All thee above I have seen in any detail through a small microscope as they can't be seen very well with the naked eye . I've had antibiotics and cream but no good I feel very weak and getting to be quite ill .I feel lots if pain in top middle of my back and it feels like movement on times
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
It will help if you could provide some further information.
Do you still have the sore on the ear?
What evaluation has been done thus far for these symptoms?
Which antibiotics and creams have been used?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The sore on my ear goes but where the scar is it comes back and I end up having to squeeze it out as it's always another grub like lump Appears....i know I sound mad but promise you I'm sure I'm not as I have pictures videos and specimens in the freezer to prove otherwise also its a physical experience i swem to be having not hallucinations. May I mention that a house I moved in to had under the worktops a gungy jelly type mess with the same type grub like thing and I truly believe that I caught it from that. ....i get terrible joint pain on. My fingers since this began along with teeth snapping off that I believe is because this infection eats through things. I also get earache .my breathing is really bad and have been diagnosed with emphysema but I heard bells ring when the doctor told me that" with also lol these spots on your lungs it must be emphysema" I didn't tell him as at the time everyone thought I was crazy through stress of looking after my dying father 24 hours a day

Believe me please I'm not crazy! This is happening and I truly believe that I'm dying through it with no medication to kill it ....i have had amoxicilin and fucidin cream and to mobile antibiotics that was prescribed for a """skin rash"""" nobody is listening to me and I'm really scared. I called an ambulance one time when it flared up in my eyes and I was in agony and I hate hospital! They thought I was drunk and an alcoholic! !! I don't even drink! !! Last time was a wedding 4 years ago

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
More information was asked of me which I've given but no reply and I'm getting anxiety and am scared
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
There is no such medical condition in terms of parasites or infection as you describe
What type of doctor has examined this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just a g.p. but I've been offered no blood test etc.

If mot an infestation what else could it be?

There are new diseases out there that are not known of and if not that then I really am concerned as I'm really getting worse

If you have these grub like things, why don't you collect some for lab analysis?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have!!!!

I've l ready stated this! !!

My freezer has more specimens than food at the moment.

I also have occurred and video

Then why have not the specimens been analyzed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No one is helping me see someone. I've even moved house due to the kitchen having the grubs and have changed doctors as in new area but they have put me off firstly waiting for my records to arrive and then by saying I'm not an emergency and will have to wait until my appointment on the 17th of this month.

I'm reluctant to push as I feel so confused as to why this us happening to me as I'm a very clean person and have been called close to old as I'm so fussy with health and safety. ..may I mention that these spots have started to appear on my 30 year old daughter aswell! It's going to spread to my grandchildren next. ..

I do feel by your questions that you don't believe me either! !!!!

I will get 'someone' that will help mme in thee end!

I've got grandchildren that friend on me otherwise I can promise you I would give up as it's painfull ... a living nightmare and I can't take much more ...its years now not weeks! !! I'm tired and depressed and sad but most of all I've kept away from my family ie mother , siblings etc as I'm afraid if spreading this affliction. You coukd begin to understand how bad this is without experiencing it! !! It's not a joke and if you think your dealing with a fruit cake then give it a few more weeks and you'll be right. If your not interested in helping then please pass it on to parasitology or someone who will treat me with a bit of sense please? ?? I've dealt with lots if medical things when I was working and am not completely stupid although I do feel insanity will follow without medical help with this physical problem

Why don't you do the following.
Collect some samples in a half water half alcohol mixture.
This will preserve the sample.
You can also collect an equal amount dry.
there is no disease as you state, but, the samples can be analyzed.
You will have to have the doctor write the prescription. Ideally, the doctor will do a skin biopsy while you are at your first visit and send this to the lab;
That would show for sure if you have infection, parasite, or other skin disease.
Once you have that data, the type of doctor you need to see will become clear.
ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Don't you think I've done these things?

I really thought I'd have some answers not the obvious of which I've done! I've got a freezer full of samples and video if no skin with worm like things moving around the its use of a sore also ones I've collected from my body actually moving on video. I need to help myself by the looks of things. ..omg where do I turn next fir someone to help me?

If you have done these things, please type in the lab report on the sample
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I haven't got a lab report as I haven't got a contact to send them to .

I don't have the money to have it done privately. If you know how I can then please tell me.

If I had a lab report I'd know what it was and wouldn't be asking just answer surly?

You said you had done these things when I suggested getting samples to the lab, and a biopsy.
So apparently you have not done any of these things.
And you have to do them in conjunction with a doctor.
If you think this is infection, and infectious disease doctor.
what city and state are you in, and I will get you a list
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm in Cardiff South Wales UK

I would appreciate your help very much

I do apologise for my rudeness but it's all getting so very hard to cope as I'm feeling so ill , tired, and really frightened as I'm not sure if you've experienced it in your life yet but I'm 53 years old and looked after many terminal people through work and also family and have a good head on me which is why I've gone so long trying to get evidence together as my go in the beginning gave the impression that it must have been puss that came from my ear although he knew me very well due to my bed bound father moving in with me for his last year of life of which was cut short due to penil cancer that he so bravely fought for 14 years and having only being given 2 years at the very most gives some degree of insight as to the type of strong willed usually long lived into our nineties family stock I've been created from. I know deep down this is something strange and have given all sorts of possibilities the run around in my head ...i thought maybe I was' possessed' at one stage (but only for a minute or four) as a shaman planted thee seed into my head when I met him at a medical fundraising! function! He told me I have attracted astral wildlife due to so much stress and because I'm usually a bubbly full of fun person having so much stress and sadness around me was like a very bright light being thrown upon me and that attracted them! Omg

Now you will think I'm off my trolly!!! Honestly I'm a bit loopy with age but I'm not insane! Honestly I'm not!

Contact this unit.
Ask to arrange an appointment with an infectious disease doctor, specifically a parasitologist, although any ID doctor should be OK as well.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
Had no answer to my query and know nothing more than I know and felt I've been fobbed off! PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP?
If not just be honest and say! I can't afford to pay privately to have analysis done or to see a doctor privately.im really close to giving up!!!

what other questions do you have

we answer questions

we do not diagnose

we do not treat

that is all over the site

did you have a specific question?

Here is the link

http://www.cardiffandvaleuhb.wales.nhs.uk/infectious-diseases

thought I had given that do you

Further questions?