DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

MY lymphocyte count is 4.05 10^9L and have been told it is

MY lymphocyte count is 4.05 10^9L and have been told it is mild Lymphocytosis what does this mean and is it serious?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
It means mild elevation.
No it is not serious.
It can happen randomly, or from any viral illness, even a cold.
If you don't have any other abnormalities, it is not a concern.
If there are not atypical cells, if it does not keep going up....not a problem.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.