Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

My daughter was born with talipes. She had a tendon cut at

My daughter was born with talipes. She had a tendon cut at 9 months old. She is now 22 and is in constant pain with her leg. She has seen her muscular therapist, had a MRI and scan. She saw a Orthopaedic sure today who said there is nothing they can do and to have a pain injection. She is inconsolable. The physiotherapist said that it is like a solid rope at the back of her leg being rubbed in concrete. It is raw at the back of her foot. Help
Hi. Sorry to hear about this. Can you first tell me exactly what the MRI report said?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The orthopaedic surg said there is nothing wrong re mir

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the mir was clear - the orthopaedic dr said nothing was wrong

Then what exactly did he say the problem was Stephanie?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He said it was just part of the tulipes condition and she can have a pain injection and to do physic

He didn't discuss any surgery like perhaps a tendon transfer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No - he said nothing like that

OK Stephanie--where exactly does your daughter live? I have an answer for you but I can only give you my referral suggestion if I know where she lives
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

She lives in Putney in London, her email address is *****@******.***

OK. She needs to contact one of the surgeons in the link I'm going to give you. It sounds like what she needs is either a tendon transfer or a tendon graft
http://www.londonfootandanklecentre.co.uk/surgeons/