DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

l didn,t know l had been poisoned until well into my illness.

l didn,t know l had been poisoned until well into my illness. basically l got out of hand and gently struck my lady friend. l felt strange and before you believe it l was tossed into a cell. The duty nurse took my blood pressure and was shocked it was in the 200,s and alerted me to the fact ,he thought l might have a stroke!! He did not take a blood sample which would have revealed the poisonous element in my blood. I was helpless and severely ill for 20 days No appetite,profuse sweating,heart pumping out of my chest,lack of urination. After 9 days became constipated for 5 days, then started to pass dark bloody stools till it finally cleared. For some reason l think it may have been amphetamines slipped in to my nightly drink. To have a hair toxicology report they want me to say what l suspect?? having never taken any drugs in my life ..l am at a loss.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
I am really not sure what your medical question is.
A hair analysis does not need you to suspect anything to screen heavy metals, drugs, etc.
And why don't you simply say you suspect amphetamines?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if not amphetamines, would all basic poisons used to kill me give me those symptoms? The person who poisoned me will get away with attempted murder if l cannot get a hair toxicology report ....it,s my only hope

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
But you can get a hair tox report, even if you pay for it yourself.
If you still have hypertension, it is not likely you were poisoned....
In fact it is impossible to say what compound in advance would give these symptoms, and no doctor is going to ask you to figure that out in advance.
Really not sure what you are asking here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

l know why he did it ....l know when he did it ...l know how he did it. How much will it cost for me to have a hair toxicology report as a 62 now year old crippled arthritic on benefits l think this is an ageism thing, police treated me like a mass murderer and l had no control of my actions due to being POISONED

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
It depends on how involved it gets, but at least from 100 to 300 pounds.
It is quite easy to call a good lab and ask them.
Why not just call here?
http://www.cansfordlabs.co.uk/alcohol-drug-test-detection/hair-drug-alcohol-testing/?gclid=CKXY9KediMMCFYY7MgodWEIA3w
That is the home page
Here is their number:
+44 (0)29 2068 2031
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.