Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

, could i be pregnant? i had "rumpy pumpy"fo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,r

Customer Question

hi , could i be pregnant? i had "rumpy pumpy"fo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,r the last few days ,, generally , i have a short cycle , 23 to 25 days , i made unprotected thingy last night, (i am quite fertile because i have six beautiful healthy happy gorgeous children(one boy , five girls), i'm am asking you if you could help me ?????
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

The chances of you being pregnant at the age of 45 (I am presuming that is your age since you mentioned it while posting the question, I am also presuming that you mentioned the 'male' gender by mistake) are very less.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

We cannot know for sure whether you are pregnant or not until after you miss your periods and you have a pregnancy test done.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

So, although possible, but unlikely would be my answer. To be sure you need to be tested at an appropriate time.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Let me know if you have more questions.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Rate me for my services by clicking on one of the smilies below.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
I would appreciate it if you rate me for my services when you are done asking.
Kindest regards