Dr. Charogat
Dr. Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.
16403115

I am due my period in 5 days and already have the usual symptom

Customer Question

I am due my period in 5 days and already have the usual symptom of tender breasts this morning. Unfortunately yesterday I had a condom failure and had discussed getting the morning after pill with my partner. Do you think I should go ahead and get the morning after pill in any case even though my period seems to be on the way?
Expert:  Dr. Charogat replied 2 years ago.
Dr.Customer:

Hi, and thank you for coming to justanswer.com with your question.

Dr.Customer:

At this point in your cycle you should not be fertile, and if this is the case then you wouldn't need to take the pill.

Dr.Customer:

If you give me a minute I'm going to try and get a graph that might help you

JACUSTOMER-iqir49jp- :

Great, thanks

Dr.Customer:

Can you tell me if this link works for you? Meanwhile I'm going to try to get a shorter url

Dr.Customer:

If the first link didn't work the second should have been better.

JACUSTOMER-iqir49jp- :

Thanks very much, I had a quick read of the attached and its all information I'm familiar with. I guess I just wanted to confirm what I already knew

Dr.Customer:

okay :)

Dr.Customer:

I liked that the picture of the cycle was very nice at that site

Dr.Customer:

My goal is to give excellent customer service. Have I done that? Or is there anything else you needed?

JACUSTOMER-iqir49jp- :

Thank you very much for your time. Definitely excellent customer services, very quick reply and a very informative link :)

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
I've changed this to a Q&A so that you won't have to pay more to continue this conversation.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

G-d Bless