Dr. Charogat
Dr. Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.
16403115

I have on and off swollen glands below my neck. high fever,

Customer Question

I have on and off swollen glands below my neck. high fever, and is conctantly tired and muscles are aching what do i need to take/do
Expert:  Dr. Charogat replied 2 years ago.
Dr.Customer:

Hi, and thank you for coming here with your question.

Dr.Customer:

I'm not sure what you've already done, but this sounds like you would need to have some blood tests to find out what is going on with.

Dr.Customer:

You might also need a culture near the area of the swollen glands (ie if they are in your neck you might need a throat culture.

Dr.Customer:

I wish I could be more specific, but without more information all I can tell you about is generally what happens when someone comes into my office with your symptoms.