Dr. Charogat
Dr. Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.
16403115

is it the mothers fault if she gives birth to a sick child

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. Charogat replied 2 years ago.
Dr.Customer:

Hi, and thank you for coming here with your question.

Dr.Customer:

There are some sicknesses that could be the mother's fault, but there are also many that would not be.

Dr.Customer:

Can you tell me what was wrong with the child?

Dr.Customer:

Hi, as I see you are offline right now I will change this to a Q&A so that you don't get charged more.

Dr.Customer:

G-d Bless

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it,s my son he suffers from dermatis.

Dermatitis?
Dermatitis is not somethiing that would be caused by the mother.There are many causes for dermatitis, they include things like dry air, dry skin, and allergies.

Please let me know if this was the information you were looking for, or if there was anything further you needed to know.

G-d Bless