Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

,I went to the beach couple times week on dec and

,I went to the beach couple times week on dec and sometimes had to go back hotel with damp underpants. A week later after shower,I felt sudden itchiness on my labia majora. I scratched it lightly during shower, and wear washed but damp underpants because ran out underwear during holiday, of days. When I finally got back home,I looked at it from the mirror and found out one round dark spot soft and smooth in my labia majora,half way clitoris and anus there,not sure whether it was there before.and figured out theres colorless small pimple like size lump,like mosquito bites lump.and start to not wear underwear days at night and no itchy.
and yesterday I wore pantyliner,dry,and today it got itchy again but no more pimple like lump,instead I have 3 black dot in a row,each 1cm apart ,on my right labia majora and half of my labia majora is now a bit swollen until the opening of my anus. I did scratch it harder than before . It was one and a half hour before. I showered and washed with lactacyd and it slowly heals.
As I'm typing,it's not itchy as I don't wear underwear. Everything else is normal,no pain during pee,no discoloration. Just that three dots and swollen bother me.
Itchiness level from 1-10 is 4
No pregnancy,no labour before.im 25
Looking forward to hear from you
Side note.it happened from 1st jan on and off and last time it got itchy is an hour ago.stop since I wear loose pants and no underwear.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

wearing wet bathing suits and wet underwear is a common setup external fungal skin infection in the vulvar area.

fungal sores are all around us and like to grow in moist warm dark areas like the vulvar area

you can try over the counter antifungal creams like clotrimazole 1% on the area twice a day -4 weeks. I bet it will help clear up the bumps and clear up the itching

remember to use the cream week after the bumps go away to make sure all of the fungal infection is gone

if the area doesn't get better, you have to see your doctor.

let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr.David,

Thank you reply.Its comforting.

What about the three black dots ,looks like blood clot, and mole at the same time thats located on the same side labia majora that used to be itch? is it possible because of the scratch? i do have sensitive veins and bruised easily .

That three spots looks regular,1cm apart. No texture,just like how mole is. Im very concern about thiis

im having my period since yesterday and it hadnt itch since then. do i still need to get the cream if it doesnt itch after my period?

Look forward to hear from you.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
the black dots could be from a blood blister in the area.

if the area hasn't itched, you may not need the vaginal fungal cream

but you should see your gyn doctor and have the area examined.

we can't see the area to examine you, so this interaction can not replace the examination of a doctor.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done , please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit you today

you can always reach me with "a question . David" if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks JustAnswers.com
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician