Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Good morning. three days I have been experiencing

Customer Question

Good morning. three days I have been experiencing severe pains between my left sacroiliac joint, through my left hip and extending to the left knee. At times the muscle in the upper leg shakes. Over night, my left shin has become very sensitive yet feels vaguely dead to touch. Walking is impossible as the muscle gives way if the knee bends at all. Finding a position to sit or sleep is hopeless. In trying to move about the house , the lower leg 'burns'. Please advise me of a course of action.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
, Thanks question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Which pain killer you have tried and what was the dosage? long you have been trying it? Is there any symp***** *****ke stool incontinence, urinary symptoms, tingling around anal area etc? What are your other diagnosed medical problems? Do you have a diagnosed lower back or spine problem? Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you answer. In the end the pains were so debilitating that I called 111 and went to the hospital. Your opinion was appreciated.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome. What did they say? Why the pain was so severe? Do you want to discuss your problem with me? I would like to help you with further treatment if you want? Regards