Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I've been smoking a legal high called cherry bomb days

I've been smoking a legal high called cherry bomb days and on saturday i suddenly go tho very weird feeling , very hard to explain but waves of these very strange feeling and my legs started to vibrate and i couldn't stop moving one of my legs , these waves of feelings happened minutes and gradually stopped but left me with my head feeling very spaced out , since then i have had an on going small headache and haven't stopped thinking about it and anxiety problems about it having dangerous long term effects
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
--you haven't smoked it since Saturday?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i haven't

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have payed 36 pounds and you haven't given me any advice

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
And no more of the leg vibrations now? And I will give you an answer just as soon as I get all the necessary information Luke
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok sorry i thought that was the only response , and no i haven't had any vibrations

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Luke--and we can continue after this if you'd like. No permanent damage here. The resulting anxiety you're having is quite common with that drug but so long as you realize that no real harm has been done that should pass soon. The vibrations were a combination of the anxiety and the drug effect itself