Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I'm a 28 year old man and weigh only 9 stone, I eat well

Hello I'm a 28 year old man and weigh only 9 stone, I eat well I always have I actually eat more than some others I know who are bigger than I am. So I would like too know if there could be ssomething wrong could you help?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Have you had your thyroid checked?
It might be that your thyroid is overactive
I would get a simply thyroid blood test from your GP
If this is normal, it is likely just your metabolism
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)