Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

there, Worst case, how long can URTI last, I've been

there,
Worst case, how long can URTI last, I've been coughing (not really bad, but annoying), and feel the tickly in my throat (which has moved from the left side to the right) and now feel slight burning sensations in throat.
Doctor checked lungs, clear and said my throat was inflamed but not majorly (that was 10 days ago)
It's been 4 weeks now!!
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
4 weeks is too long
you should see a doctor and have an exam and xray done to make sure you don't have pneumonia or something else going on
4 weeks is way too long
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thanks.

Will go on Monday, or should I go the A&E in the morning?

I would go to A and E to be safe
please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)