How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 33741
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

Re: previous attempt query email

Resolved Question:

Re: previous attempt query email
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
--you posted a question on another page but I can help you on this one if you'd like
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have had no treatment bleeding in 9 years
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Janet. One question--has your doctor talked about bioidentical hormone cream problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My oncologist has provided no treatment. She is no longer able to physically examine me due to scarring and tightness.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Janet--and we can continue after this. You need to ask your regular doctor about a prescription estrogen and progesterone creams. These will help restore the lubrication and health to your vagina and will stop the bleeding problem
Dr. Chip and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you