DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

some years ago my mother had a stroke in front my me and

some years ago my mother had a stroke in front my me and it affected me and i felt
something went in my brain and i started to get stress and anxiety and could never relax
24/7 this has been going on and i am living on nervous energy and keep burning myself out.Tried lots of things but nothing works getting me down.
I have been going out with this nice girl and i have seen that i have very soft erections not strong and hard and they don't last long,and when i finally do ejaculate the seamon just trickles out no punch.
very very worried something has gone wrong with my brain can't get a orgasm at all.
which means i can't never relax and be at peace with myself so not only will i lose my girlfriend i will never be able to relax rest of my life due to something gone wrong with my brain.And feel my sex life is over i am only 50 never had any problems all my life.
Apart from the last 5 years with stress and anxiety.
Is there any hope at all?? Paul,
*****@******.***
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
and welcome to the site.
You need to see your doctor, this is not a self diagnosis situation.
There are many things that can cause this problem.
Psychological.
Low testosterone..this can be measured.
Prostate disease
Circulation problems.
Hypertension and high cholesterol.
Diabetes.
Medication or alcohol effects.
That is the basic list.
It is not from something specifically that is a brain disease.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.