Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

,I have develop red spots around my breast are that

,
I have develop red spots around my breast area that seem to be getting worse spreading down my ribs. They are itch time to time & sometimes painful. I have no idea what is it. The red spots are raised. I would upload a picture but it doesn't seem to give me the option on my iPad
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
and thanks query.
Do you have a fever?
When did they start developing?
Do they discharge fluid or pus?
Do you have any allergies?
Do upload a picture as that is a good form of evaluation rash. You can attach the picture at a photo site like photobucket.com, if you iPad does not support attachment here, and send me the link.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
,
No, no fever or anything. Just the rash. My only
Allergy is Nickel. Please find my pictures uploaded to this site.
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah123/nicolegrant89/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsr2wrsds9.jpg
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
and thanks .
It is very difficult to judge which part of the body that is and what size these lesions are since there is no reference to compare it with. By the looks of it these seem like fungal lesions. They are red and in localized colonies instead of a maculopapular rash type seen in allergies. You do not have fever so viral infections are ruled out.
I would suggest that you start on an anti fungal ointment applied twice daily on these lesions and also use an anti histamine itching, I would recommend Cetrizine (OTC) twice a day.
If these do not subside by 7 days or new ones emerge then you will need to see your PCP.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating service.
Best.