Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2013 where I had my right

I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2013 where I had my right fallopian tube removed. As far as I am aware the left tube is ok but still currently waiting to have the dye test done. I am still trying baby. I am currently getting fertility testing at the hospital I have had swabs done which they detected bacterial vaginosis I have been treated . Recently had an internal scan and had to ring results, which they said was normal. I have had my bloods done which are also normal. Anyway my periods have ranged from 30-39 days being the latest. I am currently on cycle day 42 had bloating spots on chin constantly needing to wee. Last night I had intercorse with my husband resulting in me telling him to stop as it was really painful.. This has never happened before. I then felt like I needed to be sick went very light head and started to sweat.. We called the paramedics as it's was it sort of felt like when I started to feel unwell from ectopic in 2013.. They took blood pressure etc and all fine. I started to feel better. Been to the doctors today and did a pregnancy test and urine sample both negative. Doctor wasn't a great help and said it's one of those things it will probably go and to do another pregnancy test in 2 weeks if I haven't had a period yet..
Basically what on earth is wrong with me?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 2 years ago.
Dr. K. :

, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

I would not wait two weeks pregnancy test

Dr. K. :

Repeat it in a few days

Dr. K. :

There is likely nothing wrong

Dr. K. :

Your symptoms are most likely due to a late cycle

Dr. K. :

It may also be an ovarian cyst but it will be next to impossible to get an ultrasound until your infertility appt in your health care system

Customer:

Customer:

Thank you would they have not detected this when I had my internal scan at the hospital. I don't think I am pregnant haven't got any breast soreness but feel queasy from time to time. I also haven't had a cycle this long very long time.

Dr. K. :

Yes they would have picked up a large one

Dr. K. :

You are not pregnant because you had a negative test