DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I was in and out of hospital over the last 2 months

I was in and out of hospital over the last 2 months pain all over my body, kidney/uti infections, fever and tiny red spots appearing under my skin. I have been on three courses of antibiotics uti and yet the aches and unusual red spots continue. How do I get a doctor to diagnose and treat me confirmed condition
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.

Please clarify your question
It appears you have a diagnosed condition which has been treated?
are you looking new doctors?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not received a diagnosis, I have been treated 's but I still have all the same symptoms and tiny red blood spots spreading all over my arms, legs, torso and back. I am not getting any help from my gp and would like to know if there is any condition that would explain joint and muscle pain, fevers, sore throat, red spots under the skin, swelling on hands and feet with pins and needles or occasional loss of feeling in limbs? This is just some of the symptoms I experience daily and the severity of them depends on how active I am.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Yes, autoimmune disease.
Have you been tested ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I haven't and would like advice on how to go about being tested. I am so desperate, I am willing to find the money to go private as I am a mother of 4 and cannot afford to spend days recuperating.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
ANA panel and sed rate.
This will help rule out diseases such as lupus, which could account of your symptoms.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.