Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Please please help months I've had on going twitches

Please please help months I've had on going twitches all over my body, they began under my eye now a lot of them are in my left bicep, my blood test results came back all fine and my gp said my reflexes where brisk, I am 37 years old I suffer from bouts of anxiety and have pcos, I have taken Prozac and metformin years. I also started using a vibration plate 3 years ago I spend most days on it sometimes up to 40 mins and 50mins on my treadmill. I was a binge drinker in the past but last October I gave up completely and have since only drank twice at xmas. My neuro app could take some time I'm terrified I have mnd or maybe a tumour I am truly frightened many thanks x
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you take any meds?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Metformin and fluxatine
I think it is a medication side effect Debbie
Probably the fluoxetine actually
it commonly causes this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The only thing is I have been on this medication years would it cause a side effect at this point in time many thanks x
Yes, it definitely could
side effects can occur at any time
make sure your thyroid has been checked as well
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks it has been checked it's okay I'm just obsessed with the thought I may have motor neurone disease I can't get it out of my mind are my chances of this slim with the symptoms I've mentioned thanks x
I highly doubt it
please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)