Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have a subcutaneous cyst in/on the inner side of my right

Customer Question

I have a subcutaneous cyst in/on the inner side of my right leg which started 3 years ago which made no appearance until recently, I now have a sharp pain which radiates up towards my chest area if I lift something that is not very heavy and I get a sudden attack of pain whilst walking. what can I do about this please?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
--as to the cyst--that was a doctor's diagnosis? And can you give me more details about the chest pain and has a doctor evaluated that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

doctor

The chest pain is in line with the small lump emanating from the acute pain experienced by the 'cyst' or tiny lump only.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Maureen--are you saying the pain radiates from the cyst up into your chest? And again can you give me more details about the chest pain and has a doctor evaluated any of this?