Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My Sister has had Parkinson's Disease years & is extremely

My Sister has had Parkinson's Disease years & is extremely pleased with her Consultant that treats her.
Unfortunately about eleven months ago she had a fall injuring her back. After six months of continuous pain, physiotherapy & medication which did not help, she had a scan which revealed a bulging disc in the 4 & 5th Lumber also some spinal stenosis.
She has had a Spinal compression operation 4 months ago but is still experiencing severe pain in her ankle as well as pins & needles. She is on strong medication but doesn't get any relief from the pain
She's been told that its too early to consider a nerve block injection.
What is the earliest time scale spinal /epidural injection following her surgery.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

it is not too early to considered a steroid epidural spinal injection to decrease swelling in the area to help pain.

Dr. David :

if she is in pain, she can get a spinal epidural steroid injection to help the pain.

Dr. David :

?

Dr. David :

let me know if you have other questions.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

?

Dr. David :