Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I had posted a question in Jan 2015 that I was diagnosed with

Customer Question

I had posted a question in Jan 2015 that I was diagnosed with CA Overy in 2008 Stage 3 c and undergone 2 surgeries and 3 regimens of chemo . My last chemo was in feb 2014, and since then I have been hanging on. I developed DVT on 3rd Jan and Dr Chip answered my question and I was very much satis fied.
Few days back I have noticed some lump sort of thing in my vagina and I showed it to Gyn yesterday and she told me that there is approx 1 cm nodule on the Right side of Labia Majora and asked me to consult Oncologist to rule out Vulvar Cancer.
On phone my oncologist said that the chances of Vulvar Cancer patient of CA Ovary are remote but we will go .
My question is should I go and does it really pose a danger??
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 2 years ago.
,
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort.
I am going to assist you with your question. First I need a little more information-
Have you noticed Changes in the color of the skin of the vulva?
Have you noticed Sores, lumps, or ulcers on the vulva?
Do you have pain in your pelvis at time of sex/ urination?
Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert