Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

, I have a few issues that are a struggle to explain, firstly

Customer Question

, I have a few issues that are a struggle to explain, firstly there is the fuzzy/pins & needles type feeling I get in my hands when I move my arms, it's nowhere else and isn't constant, just a quick jolt of 'fuzzyness' then gone. Along with that is a similar thing in my head, it's kind of like when you are falling asleep and suddenly jolt awake and you get a shot of nerve activity throughout your body but I just get it in my hands and head everytime I move. A sort of dizzy feeling in my head and eyes, just the feeling, no physical symptoms like loss of balance or blurred vision. On top of this I have recently been sweating alot at night and my sweat has a sour/vinegary smell. I shower daily and don't get it during the day.
past year and a half I've been struggling with depression and ptsd but recently after a 2 week treatment course I've been feeling a little better, even wearing make up and nice clothes again and suddenly I'm struck with a load of unexplainable symptoms!
Any insight would be great, the closest I've found online with similar symptoms is heavy metal poisoning!
Jemma
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.
,
I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.
Were any investigations obtained to see cause? Do you have any diagnosed medical condition - apart from that already mentioned?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No other known conditions and as yet have been unable to see my gp until friday morning hopefully so no tests yet.

Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.
Jemma,
Before putting these symptoms on depression or psychological cause - I would like to rule out few other causes like - Anemia, vitamin deficiency/ low blood sugar/ hormonal imbalance {thyroid to be specific}. Infection looks less likely {I thought of it as you mentioned night sweats} but it also needs to be ruled out.
Few investigations like blood tests/ chest x ray and ultrasound of abdomen should give us more answers.
Till than - Have balanced diet, adequate fluid/ avoid alcohol, smoking/ stay away from anxiety or stress {Yoga, meditation help}.
Wish you well.
Best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks reply, I would like to add something that has been occuring over the last couple of hours, it has me quite oncerned and may or may not be related to my earlier list of weirdness.

Along with the 'fuzzyness' I seem to be getting a very quick, half second of a sensation like my body and brain has 'sshut down', I will be tapping away a reply on my phone when suddenly briefest moment I can't see and can't move my thumb, then it's gone and I can continue, it has also happened in double, so second of shut down then back second then another shut down and back to normal.

Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.
This symptom worries me.
It may indicate a type of seizure. I would get MRI Brain/ EEG to rule it out.
Best