DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Gd evening i need to know how far i am with my pregnancy i

Gd evening i need to know how far i am with my pregnancy i had a negative pregnancy test on the 1st of december 2014 and a posetive test on the 9th of december 2014 beause i cant remember what date i had my periode in november or if i
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.

Your post is cut off
Please redo your question
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Oh no that was the question on the 1st december it was negative and on the 9th of december it was posetive i had unprotected intercourse on the 5th of december i need to know how far my pregnancy is or when i have conceived because i cant remember my last period.thank u

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
OK
It is not likely you had a positive test from the 5th to the ninth on a home pregnancy test...so it probably had to be about a month earlier, since the test was negative on the 1st, and the tests are positive at about 25 to 30 days, you would have gotten pregnancy sometime early November,around the first week or so...even on the 9th.
The only way to really be sure is exam, ultrasound and blood test.
You need to see your doctor.
/
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am confused about the answer i am so sorry october 22 and november 19 and 21 are the earliest dates that i have written down i had unprotected intercourse which date do u think is the most possible

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
November 19 is possible....or to be exact, most likely.
However, you still need to see your doctor.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank u so much i am so happy with ur answer

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome anytime.
Good luck.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.