Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been passing blood from my back passage than

Customer Question

I have been passing blood from my back passage than to years I have had all the test I was told they don't no wear the blood is coming from I have had 7 endoscopadis please help it is live blood
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 years ago.
Dr Uzair :

. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

Dr Uzair :

Have you doctors determined that it is really blood that you are passing?

Dr Uzair :

Have you had your stool tested and your blood profile done?

Dr Uzair :

Please enter chat and use reply to respond.

Dr Uzair :

Are you there? Please enter chat to proceed.

JACUSTOMER-1keg0x4a- :

yes I have blood also in stools yes the doctors have chat yes I am chat

Dr Uzair :

Okay.

Dr Uzair :

What kind of endoscopies have you had, colonoscopies or upper GI endoscopies, or both?

JACUSTOMER-1keg0x4a- :

pleas help I have had moor than I stand yes I have had both chat

Dr Uzair :

Alright. The best course of action will be to ask your doctors capsule endoscopy because with upper GI endoscopy and colonoscopy, they can miss the ileum, if they have carefully evaluated the rest of the gut then that is where the blood might be coming from. I would also like to suggest that you ask your Gastroenterologist to have a complete blood profile (CBC) done and a clotting/coagulation profil, to see how much blood you have lost and if you have any clotting problems. If there has been significant blood loss on your CBC then you might need to be on hematinics/supplements or require a transfusion, if the hemoglobin level is really low.

JACUSTOMER-1keg0x4a- :

I have had so much done to me bud don't get I have blood transfusion I was losing up to 7 pints a night in the time I was in hospital I had 10 pints of blood chad

Dr Uzair :

That is a really distressing situation, I understand. But you will need to be proactive. You have been loosing a lot of blood and this needs an evaluation. Your doctor can not simple say they don't know where this coming from. I would suggest that either you get a second opinion or you be more proactive and discuss this with your current doctor, but further evaluation is warranted. Talk to your doctor about a capsule endoscopy.

Dr Uzair :

If you are loosing blood currently, then it will be best to visit an ER or an Urgent Care, so that the necessary emergency measures are taken.

JACUSTOMER-1keg0x4a- :

I have seen three specialist all say the same I am a mistery my doctor says let them see to it chat

Dr Uzair :

Well, you should not give up and neither should your doctors. Do you need any more information?

JACUSTOMER-1keg0x4a- :

yes I think a lot as to with my age I need some one on my side chat

Dr Uzair :

What can I help you with?

JACUSTOMER-1keg0x4a- :

Dr Uzair I need some one like you I am so tired

Dr Uzair :

Thank you kind words. I can only provide you information, you will have to rely on your current doctors to evaluate and treat you.

Dr Uzair :

If you do not have more queries, please do leave a positive rating service before closing chat.

Dr Uzair :

If you have more queries in the future, you can always contact me on this website.

JACUSTOMER-1keg0x4a- :

thank you

Dr Uzair :

You are most welcome.

Dr Uzair :

Please do leave a positive rating service.

Dr Uzair :

Best wishes.