Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am a 31yr old female developed a water filled lump in lower

I am a 31yr old female developed a water filled lump in lower back 1yr 3mnth ago during early stages of pregnancy have seen surgeon who recommends surgery waiting but now lump has moved to hip pelvic area ultrasound confirms the two sites are linked. New site is getting bigger at a rapid pace and has turned extremley yellow and broken the skin attended a&e again and turned away it is now causing me major pain and discomfort given anti-biotics as it is infectected. Should I be worried about blood poisoning?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
No you should not.
If you are on antibiotics you are safe
If you develop serious symptoms like dizziness, fever, chills,low blood pressure then you should be concerned
However, the human body by design is good at excluding things from the blood
you should be ok
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)