Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

there - I hope you are well! 😊 I know you asked me to stay

there - I hope you are well! 😊 I know you asked me to stay in touch, but money is tight , and I can't afford to keep using this service - I'm so sorry! Quick update:b I changed my mind about the beer cold turkey , but am now down to three cans a day and feeling nearly ready to drop again to two. It will help when I'm back at work full-time next week by the end of next week (I'm on a staggered return to work working 5hrs today plus an extra 30mins each day from now on). Diazepam is down to 45mg, and I'm feeling ok dropping 5mg every couple of days. I've been prescribed mirtazapine, which already seems to be helping even though I'm only on day 2: I've been sleeping, have more energy and my appetite has picked up. I apologize if this is my last message, but as I said earlier I can't afford to keep asking new questions! 😔 I wish you all the best, ***** ***** you so much concern and interest 😃
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
You're very welcome
and I understand :)
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)