Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My legs keep getting numb and painful acting felling after

Customer Question

My legs keep getting numb and painful acting felling after only walking a short distance and two days ago the same has moved to my groin also
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

numbness in your leg can be from a pinched nerve in your lower back from a slipped disk which can cause numbness and pain in the leg.

Dr. David :

an MRI scan of your lower back can help see if there is a pinched nerve in your lower back.

Dr. David :

poor circulation into your leg can also cause numbness and pain in the leg as well. this is called claudication when you have poor circulation into your leg.

Dr. David :

a doppler ultrasound of the leg can check for circulation and blood flow into the leg.

Dr. David :

hello?

Dr. David :

do you have a doctor who can order an ultrasound for your legs?

Dr. David :

and check an MRI scan of your lower back?

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

Dr. David :

hello?

Dr. David :

Dr. David :