Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

, Sometimes when I eat certain types of food a little

Customer Question

Hi, Sometimes when I eat certain types of food a little lump appears at the back of my throat - kind of like a wart texture - but then it goes down again in an hour or so. Which means I can never show it to a doctor to examine. Should I go to him anyway just to explain? Could it be an acid reflux kind of symptom? As it's only after certain foods... Many thanks in advance, Suzanne :)

P.S. The reason I'm asking is because I live in Ireland so we have to pay €65 to see a doctor so I still haven't gone as the lump would be gone by the time I got an appointment booked so just thought i'd check here first as maybe it's just a food intolerance thing... Thanks a mill

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
could you take a pic of it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I guess I could take a picture of it, but it has gone down now again so I'd have to wait until it happened again before I could take a picture. Do you mean take a picture and bring it to the doctor or send it to you?

send it to me :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok, I will have to wait for the next time it happens so.... will I just click on the link in the email I get so that I can reply back and attach it? Is there a time limit on our conversation? Because I'm not sure when it will pop up again ... Thanks a mill, Suzanne

No there is no limit. just reply with the pic like you replied here. I will wait
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.