Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

, I decided to take pregabalin 75mg at 7:30pm instead of

Hi, I decided to take pregabalin 75mg at 7:30pm instead of 9:30pm last night. I now want to carry on taking it at 7:30pm. Does it matter if I change the time I'm taking it ? As I don't want to get any side effects.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--there should be no problem with switching the time you take the medication like that--there shouldn't be any side effects with the change
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was taking it at 9:30pm for past few months but was finding it too late to take. So last night I took it at 7:30pm. So I'm ok to carry on at this time & I shouldnt get any side effects?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Yes--that should be fine Amie--that shouldn't cause you any concerns
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you feel better knowing that now. I just thought u had to carry on taking it at the same time each night. It was worrying me as the tablets treat the brain so kept thinking ill end up with loads of bad side effects because I changed the time.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
No--that slight change in the timing won't make any difference Amie