Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I recently had a full blood count test, issues

Customer Question

I recently had a full blood count test, for alcohol issues how long would alcohol stay in my system for this test? Mode level was 1.069 Cannot speak to my GP as she is on holiday but need to know if this is a problem?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
What was this level?
was this function done?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ive told you all the info im aware of - so you should have some answers? im not happy to pay for the response ive recieved

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. We can continue after this but generally the test for alcohol and it's metabolites would detect that for up to 48 hours after your last drink. If your liver function tests were also being checked, those enzymes can remain elevated for up to two months after you've stopped drinking. Let me know if you need more information than what I've just given you